Academic Alliance (DreamSpark Premium)
Account is available to:
Academic Alliance is a software distribution program offered by Microsoft through the DreamSpark system. The purpose of the program is to offer Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, and Civil Engineering students an inexpensive solution to stay on the leading edge of technology. UNLV has become a member to share these discounts to currently enrolled eligible students.
Titles and versions available change each year.
Create a new account:
In order to access the Academic Alliance (DreamSpark Premium) website you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, or Civil Engineering major OR
- Currently enrolled in an Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, or Civil Engineering course.
Students who have met the requirements will receive an email with username and password information to their Rebelmail account one week after the start of the semester. If you have met the requirements but have not received an email, please contact the IT Help Desk.
Change your password:
Follow the instructions below to change your Academic Alliance (DreamSpark Premium) password:
- Log into the Academic Alliance website.
- Click the My Profile button.
- Click Change My Password.
Enter in your current password.
- Passwords are CaSE sensitive.
- We recommend a minimum password length of at least 6 characters.
- Enter in the new password twice
- Click Submit.
Forgot your password?
Follow the instructions below to have your password sent to your Rebelmail account:
- From the Academic Alliance login page click the Forgotten Password link.
- Enter in your Academic Alliance username.
- Click Submit.
- A confirmation page will appear if the email was sent successfully.
- Log into your Rebelmail account.
- Locate an email from "msdnaa_softwarecenter@e-academy".
- Log into the Academic Alliance website using your username and password, provided in the email.