DreamSpark Premium (Academic Alliance)
Account is available to:
DreamSpark Premium is a software distribution program offered by Microsoft. The purpose of the program is to offer STEM departments an inexpensive solution to stay on the leading edge of technology. Titles and versions available through this program change every year.
This program is limited to STEM departments only. Each qualified academic unit that would like to participate in this program is responsible for purchasing a subscription of DreamSpark Premium to cover their respective Faculty, Staff, and Students.
Create a new account:
In order to get an account to use the DreamSpark Premium (Academic Alliance) program you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled Computer Science major OR
- Currently enrolled in a Computer Science course.
Students who have met the requirements will need to contact their department's DreamSpark Premium administrator to request an account.
Change your password:
Follow the instructions below to change your DreamSpark Premium (Academic Alliance) password:
- Log into the DreamSpark Premium website.
- Click the My Profile button.
- Click Change My Password.
Enter in your current password.
- Passwords are CaSE sensitive.
- We recommend a minimum password length of at least 6 characters.
- Enter in the new password twice
- Click Submit.
Forgot your password?
Follow the instructions below to have your password sent to your Rebelmail account:
- From the DreamSpark Premium login page click the Forgotten Password link.
- Enter in your Academic Alliance username.
- Click Submit.
- A confirmation page will appear if the email was sent successfully.
- Log into your Rebelmail account.
- Locate an email from "msdnaa_softwarecenter@e-academy".
- Log into the DreamSpark Premium website using your username and password, provided in the email.