Account is available to:
WebCampus is the UNLV supported course management system which allows faculty to post course notes, grades, discussions, and more in a secure environment for students to access via the web.
Create a new account:
Students are automatically assigned an account after registering for classes; although an account is created, not all instructors use WebCampus. Please visit WebCampus login page for complete login instructions.
Faculty and staff may request courses using the WebCampus service request form available at the WebCampus login page.
Change your password:
- Log in to WebCampus.
- From the my WebCampus page, click My Settings
- Click on the Change Password button under My Profile.
- Enter your current password.
- Under Change Password, enter your current password.
- Enter in your new password in the corresponding fields (Passwords are CaSE seNsitive and must include least 6 characters)
- Click Save password.
- You will be logged out of WebCampus.
- Log back into WebCampus with your username and new password.
Forgot your password?
Contact the IT Help Desk. All users must provide sufficient proof of identity.