Student Technology Advisory Board (STAB)
Initiated in 2000, the Student Technology Advisory Board (STAB) reviews the student technology fee budget, suggests improvements to campus technology on behalf of the student body, and becomes educated on issues related to campus computing.
Meetings are held from 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. in the Student Union the first Wednesday of each month, October - December and February - May, unless notice is given.
Benefits for Students
- Great experience for your resume
- A chance to test technology before it is rolled out to students
- Free lunch during meetings
- A $50 Rebelcard incentive (must participate in three 3 sessions)
Learn more about this committee and its functions by clicking on the links below.
- Review Student Technology Fee spending
- Suggest changes to campus computing and technologies
- Lori Temple, Chair of the Committee & Vice Provost, Information Technology
- One undergraduate and one graduate representative from each of the colleges and professional schools
Ex-officio and Non-Voting
- CSUN President
- GPSA President
- Darrell Lutey, Assistant Director, Instructional Technology Services
Student Fee & Special Documents