E-mail & Collaboration
- UNLVMail, e-mail system for employees (as of October 8, 2014)
- Lotus Notes, old e-mail system for employees (reference use only - you cannot send/receive new messages)
- Rebelmail, e-mail system for students
- Secure File Transfer, easy and secure way to send large files that works as an extension to UNLV's Lotus Notes e-mail
- Mail List Manager, Listserv service that allows UNLV employees to maintain group lists
- RAVE, Rebel Announcements Via E-mail, is a web-based application that collects and sends weekly e-newsletters to the largest student bodies by class standing
- SEND, Student E-Newsletters from Departments, collects and sends news to students by department and by class
- UNLV Official & Today, two electronic news systems that reach mostly UNLV employees and some external community members
Check out handheld device information provided for faculty and staff.
Learn more about WebCampus, formerly called WebCT, the online course management system used at UNLV. Professors use it to post syllabi and other course materials. It also offers e-mail, discussion groups, and other collaborative features like blogs.
Learn more about connecting to remote locations over the Internet using compressed video. See, hear, and interact with people from other places in real-time.
Find out about Internet2 and the benefits of UNLV's Internet2 membership.