Help & Training
The IT Help Desk is part of the Office of Information Technology. We provide technology support for UNLV faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students. Contact the help desk when you need assistance with password resets, account issues, wireless, e-mail, WebCampus or other computing problems.
- Online help request form
- WebCampus help request form
- ithelp [at] unlv [dot] edu
- SU 231 or CBC B113
Walk-in Locations and Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Noon - 5 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Phone Support Hours
- Monday - Sunday: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
During Holiday Hours, phone support is available Monday - Sunday: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. You can also submit an online help request, leave a voice mail, or send an e-mail and a technician will respond during the next business day.
The IT Help Desk provides access to tutorials and guides. UNLV employees may register for scheduled computer workshops. Contact the Help Desk for more information and to get assistance with your technology needs.