IT Help Desk
The IT Help Desk is part of the Office of Information Technology. We provide technology support for UNLV faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students. Contact the help desk when you need assistance with password resets, new accounts, wireless, e-mail, WebCampus or other computing problems.The help desk assists with the coordination of a variety of technology needs.
- Online help request form
- WebCampus help request form
- SU 231 or CBC B113
- ithelp [at] unlv [dot] edu
Walk-in Support Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Noon to 5 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Phone Support Hours
- Monday - Sunday: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
During Holiday Hours, phone support is available Monday - Sunday: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. You can also submit an online help request, leave a voice mail, or send an e-mail and a technician will respond during the next business day.
- Computing Accounts for campus labs and classrooms
- Rebelmail and UNLVMail
- Symantec AntiVirus and other software
- MSDN Academic Alliance Accounts (Computer Science, Civil Engineering, and Information Systems Students Only)
- Computer Discounts
- General technical assistance and help with use
- Information and coordination of other technology needs