Note: Print jobs remain "on hold"
for 2 hours and will then be deleted.
The Computer Labs use a pay-for-print system for managing print jobs called RebelPrint.
To release your print jobs:
Login with your computer lab account
- Select the "jobs pending release" tab
- Find your job and check the pages/cost information for accuracy
Review your account balances
- RebelPrint Balance (OIT's $1 Initial credit and refunds)
- Rebelcash Balance
- Click "print" under the action heading or "cancel" to delete the job
- Charges will first go against your RebelPrint balance, and once that's extinguished, will charge Rebelcash
To Request A Refund
Select the "Recent Print Jobs" tab
- Find the job that you would like a refund for
- Click on "request refund"
- Put an explanation for why you want a refund, and how much of a refund you'd like
- If the refund is because of a printer error (i.e., print jam, low toner) we will typically refund the entire job
- If you're requesting a refund because of your error (i.e, you didn't notice how many pages were printing, accidentally printed, as one-time courtesy we may refund half the cost at our discretion.
- Visit a lab monitor immediately, and they will review your request and grant or deny your request
Once you are finished with your session, click the "Logout" tab.
All students receive $1 of free printing credit when your account is created (RebelPrint balance). After extinguishing those funds, all charges then go against your Rebelcash account on your UNLV Rebelcard.
Printing costs are typically $.03 cents per page for B/W and $.40 cents per page for Color. Computer Labs with plotters and large format printers may charge based on size of job.