Mission & Values
The primary mission of the Office of Information Technology is to support and enhance teaching, research, scholarly and creative production, and administration through the effective management and use of information technology resources. The Office of Information Technology also provides leadership in helping faculty, students and staff utilize innovative technologies that results in genuine benefits to the University.
The services provided include:
- Development and support of applications and information systems that meet the changing needs of students, faculty, and staff
- Hardware and software maintenance, repair, and replacement for faculty and staff, teaching facilities, research facilities, college and department student laboratories, student laboratories, and administrative offices
- Assistance with the development of instruction programs that are less restricted by time and place than are courses and programs delivered by traditional means
- Access to the latest in instruction technology including training and incentives for integration of technology into the curriculum
- Access to research computing resources on campus, across the system, nationally, and internationally including regular assessment of and appropriate adjustments to changing research computing needs
We value service, integrity, innovation, competence, and collegiality.