A Computing Account allows currently enrolled students access to over 50 computer labs across the UNLV campus. In addition to computer access, you will have access to the Internet, a Home Directory to store your files, the ability to publish a web page, and home directory access from off campus via Rebelfiles.
- Must be a currently enrolled student at UNLV.
Activate your account
- Go to https://ace.unlv.edu and activate your account
- When your account is created, you are given a $1 credit for printing. Black and white prints cost 3 cents each. Color prints cost 40 cents.
- All print jobs are initially charged against your $1 credit. After the $1 credit is extinguished, all print jobs are charged to your Rebelcash account on your Rebelcard. Instructions for adding credit to your Rebelcash account can be found at http://rebelcard.unlv.edu/
- For additional information about printing go to http://oit.unlv.edu/student-printing