RebelCash On Inactive RebelCard Accounts Will Soon Expire

Anyone with an existing RebelCash balance that has not used their account for purchases within the past 12 months will soon receive messages notifying them that their accounts will be closed and any remaining RebelCash will be forfeited to UNLV.

You have until Tuesday, August 15 to use your RebelCash in a transaction in order to restore your account to active status. RebelCash is accepted at dining and retail locations on and off campus.

You can also request a RebelCash refund by completing the Close Account Request form online or stopping by the RebelCard office. A $20 fee will be deducted from the balance of your account to process the refund.

This does not impact anyone who has used their RebelCash account within the past 12 months.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the RebelCard office at 702-895-2351.