Computer Surplus

The Office of Information Technology (OIT) will handle the transfer of computers into surplus to ensure that the device is disposed of properly and all sensitive data is removed. If you have a PC or Mac that you would like to surplus, please fill out the form provided.

  • All computers and laptops must be tagged assets.
    (If items are not tagged, contact Property Control to request an asset tag.)
  • OIT will process your request and contact you to schedule a time to pick up your items
  • The items will be picked up and verified
  • All data will be removed from your device

In addition to your surplused computer, we only accept the following peripherals:

  • keyboards
  • mice
  • trackpads
  • monitors

We do not accept other types of equipment (e.g. printers, office furniture, etc). To surplus those items, contact Thunder Warehouse at (702) 895-5384.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The person who tracks your department's inventory will need to use AssetWorks to transfer the item(s) being surplused to OIT (using “SUP-02527 – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY”). To expedite the process, please have the AssetWorks transfer approved prior to OIT pickup.

For Questions about surplusing computers, contact Luis Pierrott at (702) 895-1761.
For Questions about surplusing other inventory, contact Thunder Warehouse at (702) 895-5384.
Requester Information

Please enter your phone number or campus extension

Example: CBC

Example: B113

Device Information

If you have more than 10 computers to surplus, please submit an additional form.

Enter the Property ID Number for each Computer.

Do you have additional peripherals to surplus?

Additional Information

We need to make sure you are human and not a robot. Please enter "UNLV" in the box.