Adobe Software and Suites
Type of software:
- Creative Production
- Photo editing
- Video editing
- Web Publishing
- Macintosh OSX
Adobe software enables users to engage in creative projects for multimedia, web and print presentations – involving photography, video, audio and illustrations. Macromedia products are now part of Adobe.
Software includes Acrobat Professional, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, Presenter, InDesign, Captivate, Premiere and more. Check the full list of Adobe products to find the one(s) that meets your needs.
Adobe offers individual applications as well as suites of various applications. Please compare the suites – design, production, web or master – to find the one that provides the set of software tools you require. http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/
Adobe Systems Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
How to get software:
This software is available to use in select computer labs. See the list below.
- Institutional purchases of Adobe products can be made directly through our reseller, Computer Intelligence Association (CIA). They can be reached at (301) 762-1051 or at sales [at] ciacentral [dot] com.
- To view a list of the Adobe products you can purchase under our agreement including their cost, please go to http://www.ciacentral.com/nshe/interact3.htm.
- University Purchasing procedures apply.
- These licenses are for UNLV barcoded computers only.
- Purchasing a copy of the media is optional. In most cases, OIT already has a copy of the media.
- Watch your e-mail closely for purchase receipts and licensing information.
- Once you purchase the license and receive the information, you may contact the IT Help Desk for installation assistance.
Support & Training:
- IT Help Desk
Type of support provided:
- Help with use
- Purchasing Assistance
The IT Help Desk offers limited help with use. However, OIT offers periodic Faculty and Staff workshops for Adobe Acrobat. Please check the current schedule for availability.
Educational Outreach offers courses for a variety of Adobe applications. Please check the current catalog for details.
For advanced assistance or tutorials, please refer to the Adobe help documentation or visit the Adobe Support website.