- Macintosh OSX
FPAC is a computer management system.
FPAC allows OIT to remotely manage computers, providing:
- Desktop streaming functionality
- Self-help software installation
- Remote software installation
- Centralized software update management.
OIT is currently distributing FPAC 12. This version is compatible with the following systems:
- OSX Yosemite and earlier
- Windows 8.1 and earlier
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and earlier
The UNLV Computer Management Policy requires that all university computers have FPAC installed. If you feel FPAC would be detrimental to your computer, you may request an exemption using the OIT Policy Exception Form.
How to get software:
To download the media, please follow the instructions below:
Mac OSX (up to OSX Yosemite) = UNLV FPAC Agent (Mac OSX)Windows (up to Windows 8.1 / Server 2012 R2) = UNLV FPAC Agent (Windows)
- Login with your UNLVMail credentials.
- Click the icon at the top of the page to download the software.
**FPAC is for UNLV barcoded computers only.**
Support & Training:
- IT Help Desk
Type of support provided:
- Help with use
- Purchasing Assistance